Re: deactivating nautilus views

Hi Paolo,

On Sat, 2002-08-31 at 17:59, Paolo Bacchilega wrote:
> I have a bonobo control that when used in Nautilus gets activated and
> deactivated correctly, that is the ui is setted/unsetted correctly,

	Ok; good.

> but when I add a Nautilus::View interface to the control unsetting the
> ui does not work because the "activate" signal is not called,

	I don't quite understand what you're asking; but this is possibly a bug
in the nautilus container; possibly not.

> how should I unset the ui in a Nautilus::View ?

	The preferred way is to find another nautilus view that works - and
copy that; quite possibly none of them work ;-) in which case fix
nautilus.

	It's worth turning on CORBA debug with 'export ORBIT2_DEBUG=traces' so
you can see who is sending what to whom.