deploying bonobo apps on nfs share directory

Hi, bonobo experts
Now, I need to deploy bonobo-based apps, for example, evolution in a nfs share directory for our company. It always failed for bonobo control creation. I read some source code of bonobo-activation and found that oafd/b-a-s is actually forked by first client/servant on request. And it seems oafd/b-a-s 's location is hardcoded in the source code -- the path of the program and the oaf file path can be configured when build, but can not change in runtime,and the name of the program and the temp ior file in orbit-tmp dirctory is hardcode.

  So, the problem is
     1) how can client  in a nfs share fork/active  oafd/bas  ?
     2) how can  oafd/bas  know the oaf files in  a nfs share path?
I once thought exporting LD_LIBRARY=/gnome/libexec/ and oaf_path= /nfs/share/.. or like that when invoking evolution , but found 1) I can not make sure where to find the right oafd/bas , because we use solaris and there may be several gnome in the different path. 2) If other apps such nautilus has actived the oafd and usually it has, then such enviroment exporting will be useless.

Then could we add some parameters in bonobo activation api so as to specify which oafd we use and ship oafd with evolution?

Gilbert