Re: BonoboControl popup interface

Hi Michael,

On 8 May 2002, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	I hope that makes sense ? This whole popup thing _shouldn't_ be _that_
> useful since it involves quite a tight container <-> component contract
> which is usually undesirable.

So your suggestion is not to use the bonobo_control_* popup API, but to do
everything by hand through the GTK interface? This is no problem for me, I
just want to do it The Right/Best Way. I've looked into the nautilus
source code how it was done there, but they use a super-hack for in-proc
components only.

Regards,

  Jens

--