Re: SEEK_* enum values in SeekType

On Thu, 2002-03-21 at 10:14, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > I don't have good news for you -- if we change _every_ enum value for
> > StudlyCaps, the impact will be HUGE, it will take a lot of time, and if I
> > were the release team, frankly, I wouldn't approve it that late in the
> > game.
>
> So can we just prefix these names and hope that they are the only ones?

	Yes - but we need some estimate of who will break, release team
approval mostly hinges on that. Gergo / Murray - if LXR doesn't work -
which I can well believe, then a find -name '*.c' -exec grep -H -n 'foo'
{} \; will do fine, along with a patch set to fix whatever is needed.

	Then we (not me) can approve the change,