Re: Bonobo 1.x moniker leak

Hi Frederic,

On Fri, 2002-03-08 at 14:39, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> I've just found a (big) problem in current implementation of
> BONOBO_OAF_FACTORY and BONOBO_OAF_FACTORY_MULTI in bonobo 1 branch..

	Yes, the problem is as you say it is which sucks; it would be good to
fix this in several places; first by not using this macro in the apps
that stay lying around, and 2nd by committing a simple patch to handle
factory == NULL - I'd prefer to do this by modifying the macro so that
packages built with the new bonobo headers will run with the old bonobo
etc. etc. it sucks but it's the best way to do it.

	Can you post the patch as you commit ?