Re: Binding gnome-app's menu with a bonobo component's one

Hi Michel,

On Mon, 2002-07-29 at 12:49, STRASSER Michel wrote:
> I based my new application on a gnome_app.
> I added a bonobo component.

	Ok - you're going to have big problems then :-)

> But, I need to bind the menu of the component with the menu of the
> gnome_app.

	You can't do menu merging unless you use the Bonobo Menu code, period.
You need to use a BonoboWindow as your toplevel, and read
libbonoboui/doc/ui-xml.txt ( base your UI on doc/std-ui.xml ).

> May it always be possible ? I can't grep
> 'bonobo_ui_handler_menu_parse_uiinfo_list'. It seems it has been removed
> from the API.

	This never did what you want to do :-) it was a badly conceived
compatibility macro.