Re: GGV 1.1.96

> 	This is for Gnome 1.4 yes ? sigh, you should use BONOBO_X_TYPE_FUNC
> (AFAIR), and override the parent's epv methods where appropriate. ie.
>
> 	BonoboUIContainerClass *pklass = (BonoboUIContainerClass *)myKlass;
> 	pklass->epv.fooMethod = myOverriddenFooMethod;
Done. And found that nobody is going to call registerComponent method
(actually, I found that substitution works OK - when I call it
manually). After some investigation, I also found this method is only
called when automerge is set to 1 in BonoboControl (which is not the
case for ggv). So now I am stuck with the problem - how to get this
method called by anybody on the control side (if possible without
changing ggv, sure). Otherwise my XkbUIContainer does not get any
UIComponents...:(

Cheers,

Sergey