libbonobo[ui]-1.112.0

Some release notes I forgot to write last time, and today's notes.

Packages in the normal place:

libbonoboui 1.112.0

	* Bugs fixed
		+ test-moniker ref leak fix (Michael)
		+ build fixes (Gediminas Paulauskas, Jacob)

	* Featurelets (Michael)
		+ frame_get_popup_component
		+ port UI config serialization to GConf
		+ remove all deprecated API usage
		+ shutdown gconf so we don't report bogus ref leaks.
		+ do more string munging on stack to save locking
		+ more performance tests

libbonoboui 1.111.0

	* Bugs fixed
		+ remove access syscalls (Michael)
		+ leak fix & menu sync upd. (Mark McLouglin)

	* Featurelets (Michael)
		+ UI set_prop much faster
		+ remove some deprecated API

libbonobo 1.112.0

	* Bugs fixed
		+ bonobo_closure_invoke leak fix (Tim Janik)
		+ build fixes (Gediminas Paulauskas, Jacob)

	* Featurelets
		+ make ref/unref more glib like (Michael)
		+ flag the deprecated & compat bits as such (Michael)

libbonobo 1.111.0

	* Bugs fixed
		+ item handler leak (Mark McLoughlin)
		+ deprecated cruft removal (Micahel)