Re: BONOBO_PROPERTY_WRITEABLE

On Sun, 2002-02-03 at 17:59, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> I'm not sure consistency is the point here - it's more a matter of
> spelling words as they are in the dictionary. ;-)

My own dictionary has neither writable nor writeable in it, so I
referred to dictionary.com, which says that according to American
Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, either is
correct.

I looked this up ahead of time because writeable seemed wrong to me.
But, since it is not wrong, I still feel it should be changed for
consistency.

Cheers,
  Cody

--