Re: bonobo-activation doc build fixes

On 2/1/02 12:43 PM, "Havoc Pennington" <hp redhat com> wrote:

> However until gtk-doc has this feature I think putting in my patch is
> right, since things don't work at the moment.

You should commit. This is the kind of change I'm comfortable approving in
my "junior bonobo-activation maintainer" role :-)

> Also, the template files need to be committed, the ones in CVS are
> behind the latest that gtk-doc will generate. I can do that if you
> want.

I guess you should do it. I can never figure out, when I get different
templates on my system, whether I have newer or older gtk-doc, so I'm shy
about committing those.

    -- Darin