container/component printing?

  I am trying to add a printing interface to my Bonobo::Control.
However, I have two problems:

	1. The header file gnome-print-bonobo.h from libbonobo is not
installed. Oh, well, I'm getting used to this sort of thing; I can work
around it;

	2. Apparently, controls wishing to implement a Bonobo::Print interface
are required to print themselves to a gnome print meta stream.
Unfortunately, the gnome-print-meta.h header file is also not installed.
So, how do I create a meta print context?

  Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

--
Gustavo Joćo Alves Marques Carneiro