Re: Got mysterious problem while setting ui

Well, I found it !

It is a compatibility problem, between libxml2 and bonobo-ui.
doc->xmlRootNode has disapeared in libxml2.

My application uses libxml2. Bonobo-ui uses libxml1.
To compile a program that uses libxml2 and bonobo you can't do something like
`gnome-config --libs xml2 bonobox`  but  `gnome-config --libs bonobox xml2`

For those who don't believe me, you can download a protocol (2 ko)
here ( -> http://michel.strasser.free.fr/download/protocol.tgz ) which
I hope, will make things clearer !

*** mist