Re: Kparts and Bonobo..

fre 2001-09-14 klockan 15.28 skrev Weiqi Gao:

> > I'm sure that both systems are great technology and I'm not trying to
> > start a flame-war.
>
> You do realize that you are starting a flame war, don't you?  Why do
> people lie to themselves?

Please stop this, how can anything in Erik's mail be thought of as a
flame starter. Probably some of the stuff in the KDE document could be
thought of as a flamestarter but clearly not Erik's mail.

People have to be able to ask the question, what's the
differences/benefits of the different technologies.

> And you started the flame war!

Again, *sigh*

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/