Re: libbonobo brokenness

on 9/5/01 1:45 PM, Joe Shaw at joe ximian com wrote:

> On 05 Sep 2001 09:37:53 -0700, Darin Adler wrote:
>> These references are in the "#else" half of "#ifdef ENABLE_ORBIT2".
>>
>> So your local problem seems to be that ENABLE_ORBIT2 is not defined for some
>> reason. It's set up in configure.in and my config.h has "#define
>> ENABLE_ORBIT2 1" in it.
>
> Should this stuff be removed? Isn't ORBit2 required for libbonobo
> specifically and for the rest of the platform in general?

Yes. ENABLE_ORBIT2 is left over stuff, and it could be removed. But the code
in the #else half of ENABLE_ORBIT2 is stuff that's still not implemented for
the ORBit2 case, and just deleting it would probably not be the right thing.

In any case, the original poster had an empty "config.h", so ENABLE_ORBIT2
was not the root of his problem.

    -- Darin