Re: Using standard type macro names in bonobo-object

> > BonoboObject uses the type macro BONOBO_OBJECT_TYPE().
>
>         Yes :-) it sucks to have a different convention. It'd be great if
> you could do an audit of libbonobo and libbonoboui and come up with a
> patch for all the headers ? - if you have time ?

done. I also did bonobo-config which often uses the same namespace.
Anyone who wants to convert their program to the new TYPES (the old ones
are left as #defines, but we probably will want to phase them out if
possible, maybe for GNOME 2.2, though it doesn't really matter too much)
can run:

http://www.stanford.edu/~snickell/bonobo_type_convert.pl

In each sub-dir, which will convert instances of BONOBO_..._TYPE to
BONOBO_TYPE_... (asking you for each item to make sure the search is
sane).

-Seth