Re: bonobo-activation; freeing base services ...

Michael Meeks <michael ximian com> writes:
> > I don't really know either. Michael, are your changes avoid leaking
> > remote resources or to free memory?
>
> 	They avoid a warning saying:
>
> ** WARNING **: ORB: a total of 2 refs to 2 ORB objects were leaked

How are you printing the warning if I call exit()? In another atexit()
handler?

I would say that this is debugging code only, should only be turned on
for debugging, and should use a shutdown function which app
programmers can call explicitly if they are doing debugging.  We
definitely should not be installing global atexit() handlers from
libraries just for some debug hack. Give the app control over this.

Havoc