activation & shlib components ...

Hi Jacob,

	I'm seeing some oddness with your activation stuff; eg. run
bonobo-echo as a server on one console, and then run several echo-clients
on another ( bonobo/sample/bonobo-class ).

	You'll get evil spew such as:

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to `BonoboShlibFactory'

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to `BonoboObject'

Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-object.c: line 1040
(bonobo_object_corba_objref): assertion `BONOBO_IS_OBJECT (object)'
failed.

** WARNING **: cannot get objref: 'Error checking error; no exception'

Bonobo-WARNING **: Activating 'OAFIID:Bonobo_Moniker_Oaf' returned nothing

Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-moniker-util.c: line 508
(bonobo_moniker_client_resolve_default): assertion `moniker !=
CORBA_OBJECT_NIL' failed.
Could not create an instance of the OAFIID:Bonobo_Sample_Echo component

	Yuck ! I can think of several possible reasons why this sort of
thing might happen, but none explains it very well.

	Bonobo_Moniker_Oaf is a shlib component - it would seem that we
would always want to register and return a valid shlib component to oaf
when activated - perhaps oaf has a stale reference that is not properly
detected ? perhaps the other instance dies while we are using the factory
( unlikely since it has quit already by the time we run the 2nd
echo-client ). Perhaps oaf doesn't like to activate a shlib that then says
"I'm not the right one, use that remote one" - and returns NIL with no
exception ( not suprising ).

	Either way, we need some sort of resolution, or presumably all
moniker activations are going to suffer acutely and weirdly.

	So - until this is resolved I'd reccommend not packaging / using
bonobo-1.0.11.

	Hmm,