BonoboDockLayout and ref/sink

bonobo_dock_layout() is currently created floating; this means that
if you create one, you have to g_object_ref(), gtk_object_sink()
it to take ownership before freeing it with g_object_unref().

To get rid of this, you could:

 A) Make it derive from GObject instead
 B) Make it ref/sink itself.

Either way would be an API change, since you theoretically should have
_always_ have called ref/sink on it, and A) would make that an error
and B) would make that a memory leak.

So, I suspect that there isn't much that can be done about it now,
but I thought I'd point out the issue. (Just fixed GnomeApp to
do the ref/sink.)

Regards,
                                        Owen