ORBit2-2.3.98

        This release contains some big fixes - particularly the connection
caching - so we use drasticaly fewer file descriptors, and the object key
lookup fix, so we correctly use an in-proc connection for object handed
back to us.  Plus lots of other nice fixes and improvements.

* What changed ?

	* Features
		* Speedups (Michael)
			+ string marshaling
			+ input handling
			+ allocation
			+ object duplicates
		* Misc (Michael, +)
			+ extended purify cleanliness
			+ loads more regression tests
			+ add flags and spare fields to TypeCode
			+ improved giop encapuslation (+Mark)
			+ cleaned & radicaly simplified giop code
			+ close cnx on GIOP_CLOSECONNECTION

	* Bugs
		* POA
			+ exception fixes (Mark)
			+ ref counting fixes (Mark, Michael)
			+ stale ref on object fix (Michael, Mark)
		* ORB (Michael)
			+ IIOP profile copy bug
			+ is_equivalent issues
			+ register local objrefs correctly in cache
			+ cache connections correctly.
			+ drop unexpected system ex's silently (Michael)
		* Misc
			+ build warning fixage (Mark)
			+ print only ascii in trace mode (Michael)
			+ Build fixage (Johan Dahlin, Abel Cheung)

* Where is it ?

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/pre-gnome2/sources/ORBit2/ORBit2-2.3.98.tar.gz