[ann]: bonobo now easy

Hi,

I've written another Bonobo-tutorial, which discusses writing components
with custom/multiple interfaces. With this tutorial, I've written an
emacs-based tool called "gwizard", which makes writing such components
quite easy.

You can find my tutorial online:
http://www.djcbsoftware.nl/projecten/bonobo-gwizard
and the gwizard tool:
http://www.djcbsoftware.nl/projecten/emacs/gwizard-0.0.1.tar.gz
(the package also includes the LaTeX sources for the tutorial, and the
example code from the tutorial)

Currently, gwizard targets Bonobo1, but work is underway to support
Bonobo2 as well.

Anyway, read it, try it, and let me know what you think. Please be
gentle with my elisp ;-)

Cheers,
	Dirk-Jan.

Dirk-Jan Binnema, djcb djcbsoftware nl, www.djcbsoftware.nl
pgp fp:  BB49 41D7 053D E5F1 F333  586E C530 CBC3 4352 A39F