Re: bonobo-activation patch ... (fwd)

Hi Maciej,

        Gack - I just found this in my inbox - and realized, that I
committed without reading it properly; sigh - sorry.

        So - there was only 1 issue really:

> >         CORBA_exception_free (&ev);
> >
> > -       return 0;
> > +        if (bonobo_activation_debug_shutdown ()) {
> > +                return 0;
> > +        } else {
> > +                return 1;
> > +        }
> >  }
>

> Hmm, if we're going to return error values I would rather reserve it
> for failing to activate, rather than potential leaks. So I don't agree
> with this part of the change, unless there is some reason for it I'm
> missing.

        Well - currently it means that when you run 'make distcheck' it is
clear that there are no reference leaks in bonobo-activation at all. If
you change something in the future - you can be sure that you havn't
introduced a leak when you 'make distcheck' - in the same way that you can
be sure you havn't introduced an "it doesn't activate" regression.

        I personaly see this as a useful feature - but if you're sure I'll
get to reverting it. I thought you asked me to put these checks in -
which is why I did it.