libbonoboui 1.106.0

Hi Guys,

	Just to announce the latest libbonoboui. The largest change
here is the control / control frame re-write. Whilst this appears to
work quite well - there has been a huge amount of code churn, and I'm
still testing various destruction cases / chasing issues.

	As regards freezing, I'm happy now that the API can be
substantialy frozen, accepting that we will need to add at-spi as a
dependency and get working at the acessibility support shortly.

	Mercifuly this should affect few people I hope.

* What changed ?

	* Add exception environments where missing (Me, Federico)
	* Plug / Socket / Control / ControlFrame rewrite (Me)
		+ cleaner, quicker, smaller, leaks killed
		+ sizes before realizing
		+ documented; doc/control.txt
		+ unfinished.
	* Use GConf not gnome-preferences (Me)
	* Type name standardization (Seth Nickell)
	* glade module (Jacob)
	* Bonobo UI hello world re-written (Me)
	* Method doc fixage (Havoc)
	* Parallel install fixage (Abel Cheung, Havoc)
	* Regression tests
		+ added control / frame tests
		+ (async) moniker test updates
	* build fixage (Jacob)

* Where can I get it ?

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/pre-gnome2/sources/libbonoboui/libbonoboui-1.106.0.tar.gz