Re: GNOME::Selector

Michael Meeks <michael ximian com> writes:

>         + An example of this might be the pluggable filter for filtering
> what URLs are allowed in a directory - and the complex event /
> notification structure to allow this to occur. Here is how I would design
> this API - and yes, this approach will not cover 0.01% of cases the
> current design _might_ work with. [1]

Forget about the DirectoryFilter.

It was the result of me trying to implement Dietmar's idea of avoiding the
use of gnome-vfs in libgnome and making GnomeFileSelector a component.

It won't make so much of a difference, but the API will get at least a bit
simpler.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)