Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 01:39:28 +0200
From: Erik Sigra <sigra home se>
To: orbit-list gnome org
Subject: OAF

I tried to compile some stable GNOME packages but I need OAF. I can't find
it in the stable directory on the GNOME FTP server (or mirrors). It seems
to be in the unstable directory, but it looks like a mistake that it is
nowhere in the stable directory. I don't think I should have to use
unstable packages to compile stable GNOME. If it is a mistake, could you
fix it? If not, please explain to me.

I'm not subscribed so please CC to me.