Re: When is a UIComponent hooked?

Hi Federico,

On Mon, 21 May 2001, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> Is there a way to know when a BonoboUIComponent gets connected to the
> parent Bonobo_UIContainer?  If I could get notification about this I
> could set the sensitivity of my commands as soon as I can.

        AFAIK no, however a solution neutral problem statement would be
good :-). Why is the container setting commands insensitive ? who
initiates the state change ? why can the sensitivity change not be
performed at the time of the user-initiated state change ? etc.

	It would be good to understand the problem before it gets
forgotten and hacked around :-)