Bonobo::Control::getProperties ()

Hi,

I see Bonobo::Control has a getProperties () method to get a
Bonobo::PropertyBag specific to that control instance. This implies a
has-a relationship between the control and the property bag -- why isn't
QI (which would imply is-a) used here?

But if we are using has-a, shouldn't that also somewhat appear in
persistance? I.e. if a control has settable properties, it means it has
some internal state, which should be saveable/loadable, and if the
property stuff is expressed in the Control IDL, shouldn't this
saveability/loadability also be expressed?

A confused
	Cactus

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what