Re: newer and improveder new and improved oaf-slay

On 13 May 2001, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> Perhaps you missed the section header above that says "Local Commit
> Priveleges" and the explanation of the whole deal in the HACKING file.

        I just read HACKING, I'm still confused :-) but wait - I want HACK
some priviledges !?!?? I know I get hacked first, but can you teach me get
scriptz ???!  ;-)

> You are welcome to take your ball and go home if you think that's the
> best option. :-)

        Good plan, I don't understand what it's all about, and I prefer
being at home :-)

> >     Smile, and remove me from MAINTAINERS if you would,
>
> I don't mind you committing to the test code without asking, I'd just
> prefer you not instruct others to commit their own changes.

        This seems totaly nonsensical to me. Do you trust my judgement or
not ? either way - please remove me from MAINTAINERS, I'd do it myself
but ...