Some newbie questions

Hi all,

    I have been playing around with controls and embeddables, trying to
    learn about the way things work with bonobo, for a while now.

    While playing around with tests/test-container.c, I modified the
    AddPDF_cb function to actually activate a GNOME_XPDF_Embeddable
    object so that I get a nice view of a PDF file in the container.

    Now, once this happens, I find that I cannot scroll the image around
    and neither do the menus of gpdf appear. Why is this happening ?
    Aren't the menus/toolbars of the embeddable supposed to merge with
    those of the container application when they both have been created
    using the bonobo APIs ?

    I know this is a really _stupid_ question but I would be happy to
    have an insight into this.

    Thanks.

    Regards,

        Ravi

--
"If you're smart, you'll be humble. There always is somebody
who hasn't read a book and knows twice as much as you do."

              -- David Duchonvy in Readers' Digest

        Ravi Pratap M         <ravi che iitm ac in>
                      <http://www.iitm.ac.in/~ravi>