Re: Application "std-moniker" (process 744) has crashed due to a fatal error

> 	  The solution is to run this command as root:
>
> 	  rm `gnome-config --datadir oaf`/oaf/Bonobo*.oafinfo
>
> 	  And then oaf-slay for good measure.
>
> 	  It is probably well worth while looking at what other stale
> .oafinfo files are in that directory that have .oaf equivalents.

I am sensing that we should stop looking at .oafinfo files, or oaf
should have a flag that allows .oaf things to override anything that
was defined as an oafinfo.  If there are clashes in .oafinfo and .oaf
files, the .oaf takes precedence.

Otherwise this is going to become a nightmakre (I dont think saying,
go rm some files to get your gnome working is a good idea).