Container classes

Hi,

I was just wondering if it would be feasible/relevant for bonobo to provide
a general container class interface which would hold generic objects and
provide basic add/remove/iterate functions similar to g_hash in glib or
QT's maps or M$ Collections.

Maybe I'm missing something in the bonobo source & documentation but I
can't really find anything similar except BonoboItemContainer which appears
to have been depricated by BonoboItemHandler which itself doesn't seem to
provide such a container interface. I feel it would be useful as it would
improve bonobo's ability to model data.

Regards,
Owen

     Owen  Fraser-Green             "Hard work never killed anyone,
     owen discobabe net              but why give it a chance?"