Re: Building on Solaris 7 - gettext/iconv warnings.

Murray Cumming wrote:
> Drazen Kacar wrote:

> > You could post the final link line for libintl and somebody should be able
> > to help you with that.
>
> OK:

Uh, by "the final link line for libintl" I meant the link line which
produces libintl.so, not the final link line for the whole source package
(if that's what this was).

I suppose your libintl.so should be linked against GNU libiconv. If it
isn't, it will probably fall back to libc iconv functions.

--
 .-.   .-.    Are you crying?  No, I'm bleeding.