QUERY: implementing interfaces?

Hey all

I have a some basic knowledge of bonobo (controls in specific). Well I wanted
to know, that if I want my control to implement say BonoboXYZ interface
which has only 1 function, say foo_bar

1) I would normally create the control (using bonobo_get_control (widget))
2) And then call bonobo_object_add_interface (contrl, "IDL:Bonobo/XYZ").

Something like that, right? Now that I've added the interface. Obviously this
implemented interface is also mentioned in my control's .oaf file. But how
do I specify which function to call on the control's side, when my container
side does something like BONOBO_XYZ (control)->foo_bar.

I hope I put my question forward in a clear way. Waiting for an answer?

Archit Baweja

P.S. If I'm thinking in the wrong direction, please comment too.

--
I asked the engineer who designed the communication terminal's keyboards
why these were not manufactured in a central facility, in view of the