Re: bonobo and interface inheritance issue

On 20 Jun 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org> writes:
> > >, and in fact since GObject does not
> > > (yet??) support overriding of fps in the vtable
> >
> > Of course it does, if you use virtual methods (function pointers to
> > the virtual methods are stored in the class structures)
>
> It doesn't support them yet for interfaces. It works for plain
> objects.

	Woah, I just realized we now have super confusing CORBA interfaces
vs. GObject interfaces.

	I think Bill is interested in CORBA interfaces - which will
inherit nicely - being implemented by singly inherited GObjects.

	We don't use GObject interfaces for CORBA interfaces - although
this might be good thing to do in the future.