Re: bonobo and interface inheritance issue
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org>, Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>, gnome-components-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: bonobo and interface inheritance issue
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:19:17 -0400 (EDT)
On 20 Jun 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org> writes:
> > >, and in fact since GObject does not
> > > (yet??) support overriding of fps in the vtable
> > Of course it does, if you use virtual methods (function pointers to
> > the virtual methods are stored in the class structures)
> It doesn't support them yet for interfaces. It works for plain
Woah, I just realized we now have super confusing CORBA interfaces
vs. GObject interfaces.
I think Bill is interested in CORBA interfaces - which will
inherit nicely - being implemented by singly inherited GObjects.
We don't use GObject interfaces for CORBA interfaces - although
this might be good thing to do in the future.
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev