[Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>] Re: Compile fix for libbonobo vs. newer gobject

Done.

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Peter,

        Looks fine, please post to gcl and commit, along with this
message.

On 19 Jun 2001, Peter Williams wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>       Here's a patch that fixes compilation of bonobo-property-bag.c
against
> the updated GObject property API. ** However, I don't know how to check
> that particular function, so the patch may be wrong. ** But I'm pretty
> sure it's okay.

--- End Message ---