oaf-0.6.5 buglets (Solaris 8 INTEL) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:09:02 +1000 (EST)
From: Peter Bray <peter_darren_bray yahoo com>
To: michael helixcode com
Subject: oaf-0.6.5 buglets (Solaris 8 INTEL)

Greetings,

        Firstly I hope this email is directed to the correct person, I
could
not find in the oaf distro the address to send bugs to. So I used
google and advogato :-)

        This package needs a short and sweet INSTALL file, to inform the
installer that "gmake check" needs the two .oafinfo files installed in
the right place, the test program core dumped before it told me that.
and very importantly that because of the chdir ("/") in oafd/main.c
that the paths to oaf-empty-server in these .oafinfo files needs to be
absolute.

        Due to the ealier mentioned core dump, I replaced line 199 of
test/oaf-test-client.c with
        char* exception_text = oaf_exception_id (&ev);
        fprintf (stderr, "passed 1 ('%s')", exception_text
? exception_text :
"*** UNKNOWN ***" );

Regards,
Peter Bray