Re: Lease vs. Refs ...

Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com> writes:
> I believe we also had problems with
> ORBit hanging indefinitely rather than promptly returning an exception when an object's
> server was gone.

I have seen this too - it's a hang in GConf that happens very
occasionally. Ettore reported it among others, I believe.

I haven't been able to reproduce it nearly often enough to figure out
what's up (and I'm sure it's some obscure feature of sockets or
something anyhow, so I'd never decipher it anyway).

Hoping it will magically go away in orbit2... ;-)

Havoc