Re: libbonobo closureization

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Michael Meeks wrote:

> 	:-) Ok, I'll merge your work up so far and get it how I like it
> and continue work here until you get back - it's really important to get
> done and in.

Since I am not able to reach you on iRC, I am mailing you.
I really don't like _gc. 'garbage collection' is what instantly pops up in
my head (yes I know it's no wonder with a head like this:)
After you told me to save the old func_ptr versions, I began modifying the
code exactly the way you did, but I used _closure instead of _gc. Can I
change the existing ones to _closure and use it in PropoertyBag as well?

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001