Re: will the Bonobo Clipboard be accepted to be a part of the GNOME 2 API?

I realize that this requires a daemon or something... But from a UI
perspective it is very important that the clipboard retain data even
after the application from which the data is snitched disappears. I
don't know whether this would influence the design of the Bonobo part of
the clipboard or not, I just thought I'd mention it.

-Seth