Re: BonoboStorageMem: please review for checkin (was: Re: BonoboStorageMem implementation?)
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org>
- Cc: Nathan Cullen <furyu fuse net>, gnome-components-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: BonoboStorageMem: please review for checkin (was: Re: BonoboStorageMem implementation?)
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:50:56 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> > I'd be happy to review your code.
> OK so here it is: (yes, there are some ugly parts in there)
If Nathan is happy, it looks fine to me;
Just 1 additionaly point - with GObject we get to have multiple
calls to finalize - so we must be able to be clean for that case - just
NULL priv afterwards, and do a check on that.
Apart from that it seems ok, please commit.
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev