Re: BonoboStorageMem: please review for checkin (was: Re: BonoboStorageMem implementation?)

Hi Gergo,

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> > I'd be happy to review your code.
>
> OK so here it is: (yes, there are some ugly parts in there)

        If Nathan is happy, it looks fine to me;

        Just 1 additionaly point - with GObject we get to have multiple
calls to finalize - so we must be able to be clean for that case - just
NULL priv afterwards, and do a check on that.

        Apart from that it seems ok, please commit.

        Thanks,