Saving/Loading SheetObjectBonobos

Hi!

I'd like my bonobo-objects to be saved. How should I implement that?
Should I save the whole object in the file or just the name of the file
on the disk? From reading the excel-plugin code, I understand that
MS-Excel documents store the whole file (i.e. image) in the workbook. This
makes sense as I probably want to be able to open the workbook on another
computer. Should this be configurable?

If I store the whole data in the workbook, how should I do
that? Using a CData section? An attribute (like in bonobo-io)? Escape it?
Are there already functions available for that?

Thank you!

Lutz
                                                        \|||/
| Lutz Müller            +49 (7156) 34837        +---ooO-(_)-Ooo---+
| Hans-Sachs-Straße 5                                              |
| 71254 Ditzingen        http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Lutz.Mueller |
| Germany                urc8 rz uni-karlsruhe de                  |