Re: ORBit2 and checking CORBA_Environent's

Hi Martin,

On 22 Jul 2001, Martin Baulig wrote:
> This currently crashes.

	Now fixed in CVS.

	As for blanking the return value to a certain value - it's easily
possible - but we'd only really want to do it if compiled with
ORBIT_PURIFY, for performance reasons - and we'd want to do it in the
generic code, not by mangling it into the stub / skel.

	Also one would want to blank any 'out' parameters as well.

	All patches gratefully accepted,