Re: Running OAF 0.6.5 test programs

ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org> wrote:

} On Sat, 21 Jul 2001, Patrick Hartling wrote:
}
} > I am trying to run the OAF test programs to verify that OAF 0.6.5 is
} > working correctly on FreeBSD, but I am seeing some unexpected results.
}
} does modifying empty.oafinfo to include the full path to the
} oaf-empty-server executable help?

It doesn't seem to.  I tried everything I could think of to manipulate
the paths, but oaf-empty-server doesn't seem to be found.  :(  Maybe
there is something broken about the way it gets installed for me.  As
far as I can tell, though, all the compiled-in paths are setup by
configure properly.

 -Patrick

Patrick L. Hartling			| Research Assistant, VRAC
patrick 137 org				| 2624 Howe Hall -- (515)294-4916
http://www.137.org/patrick/		| http://www.vrac.iastate.edu/