Re: isDirty

On 20 Jul 2001 19:21:08 -0500, Mike Kestner wrote:
> Here's a patch that promotes the isDirty to the Persist base interface,
> instead of duplicating it in every subclass.  :-)

BTW, a tangential issue to this patch is the persistence of the
PersistStream implementation in libbonobo.  ;-)  I was under the
impression we were killing that one in favor of direct BonoboObject
subclassing for the interface.  PersistFile is there still as well,
although I'm not sure if it was in the crosshairs as well.

I can purge them if you likes.

Mike