Re: oaf patch to keep servers in process group

On Friday, July 20, 2001, at 04:34  PM, Havoc Pennington wrote:

Attached patch keeps servers spawned by oafd in the oafd process
group.

Seems like a good thing to me. On the other hand, I'm so far from an expert on this type of Unix process management code that I have no intelligent opinion about whether it's implemented well or not, so I'll just assume that it is.

Please commit unless Maciej comes running down the metaphorical hall to ask you not to :-)

    -- Darin