Re: localized oaf ...

On Wednesday, July 18, 2001, at 05:19  PM, Michael Meeks wrote:

	Almost certainly not - but it's probably the best place for it
right now - either that - or we simply cache the locale inside liboaf at
the time the first localized prop get is called - people who manipulate
LC_LANG in mid-program have it coming anyway [ arguably ].

I think the parameter is there not for people who want to change LC_LANG but rather for other situations like programs that might be getting strings for display on behalf of another user, perhaps one on another computer.

    -- Darin