Compound Docs

I just checked in a document which discusses the requirements for a
compound document system and details the changes necessary to the
existing interfaces.  For anyone interested, it can be checked out of
cvs at libbonoboui/doc/compdoc.html.

I have already delivered a preliminary patch to Michael to implement the
interface changes and restructure/eliminate the various implementation
files.  I am finishing up a reimplementation of the
samples/compound-doc/container that uses the proposed architecture and
turns it into a canvas-based compound-doc app with better model-view
separation.

My plan is to have this all wrapped up prior to heading to OLS next
week.

Regards,
Mike