localized oaf ...

Hi guys,

	I was wondering ... as I looked at fixing the bonobo component
selector, where is / is there any nice code to do the localization of the
various translated strings that oaf has ?

	Are these localized at oaf's end ? - it would seem not sensible to
me, or are they localized at the client's end ? this seems reasonable, but
again one would need to possibly fetch several different attributes using
LC_ALL etc. to actualy get the right translation for a component
description.

	It seems to me we pay a huge penalty shipping all the data across
the wire - but don't actualy use it to translate component descriptions
etc.

	But I might be wrong ?