Re: BonoboUIHello for GNOME 2 - strange segfault

On Saturday, July 14, 2001, at 11:15  AM, Martin Baulig wrote:

Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org> writes:

Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com> writes:

I'm getting the same in all my programs. It could be an ORBit2, oaf,
or even libbonobo bug. Someone will have to track it down. If it's not
fixed by Monday, I'll try to debug it.

ORBit2 bug; lemme look at it, I have a rough idea what it is.

Seems to be already fixed; please update your ORBit2 and tell me whether it
still crashes.

I tried with the latest ORBit2 and still I see the same problem.

    -- Darin