Re: Removing empty menus

> > Would it be possible to remove these empty menu items and put them
> > back when another component adds an item to it?
>
> 	Yes, go ahead - remove it.

No, I meant have bonobo automatically remove it. Say component A puts a
permanent item in menu D, B puts items in when it is activated and C
never puts items in it, so for C to remove menu D (because it doesn't
think there's any items in it) A's item would be lost. This is why I
think it should be left up to Bonobo to do automatically. But if you
think it would cause too much flicker, then I guess it's okay.

iain