Re: bonoboui-hello ...

> 	The code looks fine, however it needs a little work to port it
> to Gnome 2.0, and I think we should include it in libbonoboui/samples
> perhaps, I'll check it into libbonoboui when I have a moment.

Actually, I like the idea of having this as a seperate module, like
Havoc's gnome-hello. Its very useful to have a simple program that shows
not only the "c code" but how to setup auto* etc (which is different now
that we use pkg-config). It seems like it would be cool to have a
reference to it from libbonoboui/samples, because its a good example of
that....

Maybe we should just use bonoboui-hello as the basis for gnome2-hello or
something.

cheers,

-Seth